BOSOM OF LOVE by Nwobi Chudubem Valentine

I hide my tears when I say your name
But the pain in my heart is still the same
Though I smile and seem carefree
There is no one who misses you more than I
When I close my eyes I dream of you
When my ears are open I hear your name
I'm privileged to have you beside me
I feel best when I'm around you
As time goes on, the love draws close
I can't prescribe, because it has no dosage
But I will always be there at hard times
to make sure things rhyme
Though sometimes it seems exasperating
but I pray for times it would be Exhilarating
Though I love you, but my mood brittle
My heart cries but I do not bridle
I pray I keep sighting at your countenance
Because my expense on you are extravagant
I pledge my loyalty to love compliance,
And promise absolute compliant
because...
I AM IN THE BOSOM OF LOVE
Nwobi Chudubem Valentine

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
1Abc Directory