FORLORN ; Mother once said by Oluwashola Isreal Oluwafemi

Mother once said daughter;
Never like the wind let go of yourself to find yourself ,she said i am a soul-jar and my
Body is a barrack
But what do you do when heartbreak grips you like a whore ,
when your soul pause, pause then evaporates from your pore pulse to bath the hot sun sores?
Mother once said;
Your skin is a page of purity and innocence, never stain it with a man's ego or pride
But what do you do when you become one of those things used to wrap suya at night?
Mother said;
The sky is big enough for birds and kites to fly, and forget their wings
But how does a girl dance shaku shaku, with memories of
her lover forming shackles around her feet?
Mother once said;
Bury your heart beneath your foot it is the only ransom to walk through the valleys of the shadow of death and fear no evil-(love)
But how do i bury love, destiny and fate on the same paradise, and wait for dreams to come true, when my heart hold a cemetery for two ?
How do I 'be-leave' I am leaving, when my pasture has been eaten like a national cake in
the hand of a thievery thief?
Oh I'm sorry if my madness,
drives you crazy too
You know I try to hold you
Like holding dust in between the storm
Like holding butter in between the sun
Sometimes I try to mourn you
Like mourning things that never lived
to be born
I try to
hold you tight to me
in my illusion, but you have become one of those things that bears the name of shadows
I try to heal from your vermonic arrow but this salty river in my eyes will never let go.
Oluwashola isreal oluwafemi is a writer,a business administrator with the passion of art burning deep in him.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
1Abc Directory