VOYAGE OF A SINNER by Esther Emmanuel

My eyes fell out its socket
When impurity rob me of righteousness
I rode in the ship of sin
Sinking deep into the belly of hell
None stop urge craving for more...
First the island of fornication
Painted my heart like an artist
And left an image of pleasures
Torturing my urge to succumb to is touch
Weakly my flesh submit to castles of desires
Second the lying tongue
It cause a rift between a nation
A tongue sharp, it words bite like a vampire
Tongues spit out words of malicious deeds
The Lying tongue of a sinner
Adventure of a sinner
Gallivanting without direction
For sin crowned my soul with blindness
Islands of stain, drained out righteousness
It soaked deep into the thick coat of the soul
Voyage of a sinner
No gain but pain_
I'm a sinner still, riding on the ship of sin
Redemption I seek from above

Esther Emmanuel is a Poet, a Model and a member of Poets in Nigeria (PIN)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
1Abc Directory