MY RAINBOW COULD BE TOMORROW by Ken Odenigbo

Again, I watched another pass me by
My faith drenched, my spirit quenched,
Only me, just me, no one to comply
I sit with a stench
As my saline fluid drops, my eyes clench
My crayons; my only ally,
My crayons are what I need to retrench,
So, I must raise my voice to end my distress And to crucify
Unto myself I do not dignify,
But in my class, I should rein
Sign the vow at the orphanage, though diss, But nullify
So my wails will not be in vain
My foster, my rainbow,
I always drew my tomorrow
Ken Odenigbo is a 20years old Poet studying Economics at Paul University, Awka.
He owns a blog(kenslitepen.wordpress.com),
where he post poems alongside an APP to ease convenience to readers and followers.
He is working towards a dream of becoming a better Poet.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
1Abc Directory