MIRAGE by Happiness Jacob

You held my hands
As we walked through the valleys of ancient
Nostalgia
Like sweet smelling Fragrance
Caressing my nose in lullabic rhythms
You have perfectly dug
So deep into my cheeks with
Loveliness that my dimples opened up
Their mouths and spat clean waters of
Joy
You have broken the thousand walls
Separating us with warm hugs that
Last a life like dependants
Roped around a tree's study body
You have kissed these lips with
Warm breathe that my lungs long
To inhale your oxides and exhale
Fresh oxys exterminating piercing cold
Sneaking in to my veins like tenants in debt
Occupying the nights of the landlords' absence
You have loved me beyond
Blackened body and forest armpits laced
With malodorous scent that ignites ages of
Chicken shivering nights under rent free bridges
And days under vicious furnaces of sun
And you have seen me through and
True you know my hood, my street, my squalor
You have seen the lice that fertilizes my hair
The forest that adorn my pits
The nosed choking smells that scented my body
And ragged clothes that royal my skin
They mattered nothing to you
For I am yours. An integral part
Of other's lives,you say
Then I woke up from this daydream
To the sad reality that longing hearts
Are creative
You are a character
A manifestation of my groping heart and bleeding pen
You are fictional
A living shadow in my capacious head imaginary
You are all I could see, feel and taste
With my eyes closed and my heart opened
Then you are shades of wishes never to come
With the reverse of my eyes and heart state
You are my longing mirage
And I am a street child
©Lordjacobz
©Jacob Happiness Friday
2018

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
1Abc Directory