DEAD LOVE by Esther Emmanuel

Whirlwind pursued the atmospheric fragrance of desires
Knocking at the door of your heart
You gave me a distance to acquire
Dumbfounded I was
Time and time
I expressed my emotions to your shadow
And all I got were pile of silence
Pointing to the direction of your window
Then I watched in silent
You abused the beauty of my love
Caging my emotion six feet
Cuddling the mask behind love
Now it lay dead at my feet
Love is dead
Lost to the cold hands of deception
Painting my life black
Love is dead without description
Now my thoughts are blank
Love I wish you could fight for me
I wish you could hear the rhythm of my heart
And spread the news that I was love
But now I am me
For my love is dead
Dead love
All I see is your spirit
Walking among humans
Instigating other spirit
Just to love amidst human
But love is dead and gone
Love is dead
It breaths no more
It smiles no more
But made me cry
Love is dead!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
1Abc Directory